Our mission to provide a low cost payment and enforcement solution for small to mid-sized governments. We have testimonials from Borough Managers and Police Chiefs showing that our state of the art technology is ready and available for even the most budget-minded municipality.
Paying for parking has never been simpler! Open the app and pay for parking in seconds.
Get a ticket? Use the built-in ticket payment system or pay on the web!
orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eu augue eu nisi porta egestas at in mauris. Sed consectetur malesuada.
Seriously...No need for passwords, signups, or 6-digit codes. Just a simple way to pay for parking.
A fast set up process and geolocation get new users paid and on their way fast.
Stop stressing over fines and running back to the meter. No more checking under the car seat for spare change. A quick tap on your phone and you are done.
We work with your current infrastructure. You don't need to purchase any new meters or kiosks.
Most people don't carry change these days, meaning more people are willing to pay via electronic payments.
A lightweight Android tablet and a rugged Bluetooth printer allow on-the-go enforcement. A handstrap, for the tablet, and a shoulder strap, for the printer, safely secure the equipment while offering easy mobility into and out of vehicles.
Meter Feeder uses custom printed Partek, weather and tear resistant, citation paper.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) • Datamax O'Neil Apex 3i Bluetooth Printer 24 months of 4G LTE internet connectivity • 10 rolls of Partek weather and tear resistant citation paperContact Sales
- Parking costs can vary depending on zone and municipality. There is also a small convenience fee added to the normal hourly fee.
- Most users will be billed for all of their daily transactions at the end of that day. Depending on location, some users may be billed at the end of the week that they paid.
- You can pay the ticket by scanning it with the MeterFeeder app by using the “Scan” button in the menu. You can also pay from a web browser by visiting meterfeeder.com/ticket. If you believe you were issued the ticket in error, you should call or visit the issuing government municipal building. The phone number for the issuing government is at the top of the ticket.
- If you need to recover your ticket, the easiest way is to email us at email@example.com with your license plate number and the name of the municipality it was issued in.
- Yes! You can opt in to email receipts via the menu in the app.
Let us know any questions, comments, critiques!
We can meet you in your area. We will also discuss the options and costs of each.
Our demos take about 20 minutes. We will show you how our products will work,